Tuesday, March 29, 2016

DymondTresses: Final Hair Review

Over all I loved this hair. It never got matted or had tangles. I could run my hair through it without a tug even when I was removing it. I washed this hair about 4 times within the last 2 1/2 months. I deep conditioned it twice. I used the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner on it for every wash and I mixed up my own deep conditioner. To make the deep conditioner I mixed some of the Triple Nutrition Conditioner, 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil, and 10 drops of Lavender Oil. I left the deep conditioner on for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinsed it out. I would then let my hair air dry for about 20 minutes before using a blow dryer on low (so I don't dry out the hair). This hair always snapped back and didn't get oily or limp. I loved how I bought the Malaysian straight but it held a curl for days and even when the curls fell the wave that was left was cute enough to wear out. The DymondTresses site is down at the moment but their new launch is April 1st!* I recently found out there are going to be bundle deals and much more to come. To keep up with updates please follow their social media accounts (Below under photos). If you have anymore questions about my install just leave them down below.



DymondTresses Info:
Facebook: DymondTresses
Instagram:@Dymondtresses
Twitter: @Dymondtresses
Website: www.Dymondtresses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment