Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Best Bronzers for Spring (By Skintone)

Its Spring time which means (hopefully) more sun and colors!* Also means people like a more warmer, bronzy look. So here are some of the best bronzers for Spring/Summer. These are products I have used on myself and my clients.

Fair:
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Now comes in liquid and mini form. They have also come out with a body bronzer that looks amazing on the skin. I am dark skin and I like the golden glow it gives me :)

Bobbi Brown Golden Light and Natural Bronzer
- I like Bobbi Browns bronzers because they don't go orange and they aren't messy when you apply them.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
- It a very natural bronzer and it smells like chocolate how can you not!*

Medium:
Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
- This bronzer is the perfect warm brown that compliments medium skintone even the medium golden tones.

Bobbi Brown Medium and Dark Bronzer:
- As the colors go on no orange under tone and it blend good into the skin. Good pigment so you dont have to use as much.


Dark:
Bobbi Brown Deep Bronzer:
- If it was a little darker it would be perfect for dark skin but it still is really nice for spring. Might want to go warmer for summer time but some may like it as natural as possible.

MakeUp Forever Pro Finish Powder (180):
- I love using this as a bronzer. It is a setting powder but as the skin tone gets deeper bronzer options gets skimp. It blends beautifully and adds the perfect warm tone to chocolate skin.

Guerlain Terocotta Bronzer (08):
- This bronzer is pricey but it is amazing. It gives a deeper tone to most bronzer I have used. I of course dropped mine and now have to get another one but its worth it in my opinion.

Black Radiance Mahogany Setting Powder:
- Nice warm tone for bronzer and whats great is that it is drugstore and great quality.

Rich:
When it comes to rich tones its best to use a darker setting powder or even a powder foundation sometimes to bronze the face because bronzers only go so deep. I usually use Lancome, MakeUp Forever, and Sephora powders to bronze and/or contour rich skintones.


*TIP*:
Anastasia Beverly Hills have contour kits that has good bronzers as well. The benefit with these is you can customize them on their site. www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com

What bronzers do you use? Make sure you put your skin tone down as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment