Sunday, January 24, 2016

Best High End Foundation

1. Hourglass Immaculate Foundation
- Price: $55
- Medium to Full Coverage
- Liquid to Powder Formula
- Matte Finish
- 12 hour or longer wear
- Horrible color selection for women of color
I love this foundation but I am the darkest color the foundation comes in. I wear NW45 in MAC, 355 Coconut in the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, and 500 Suede W in Lancome. I will say that this foundation is like a magic trick for oily skin. It has a matte powder finish but it's not drying or makes you look dry. I have a lot of oils so I still set my face with a setting powder but not all people have too. I also like to use this foundation with my Hourglass Veil primer. It is amazing for oily skin and you do not need alot or it will leave a white cast and make your foundation ashy. I would definitely purchase it again.

2. Lancome Teint Idole 24HR Foundation
- Price: $46.50
- Full Coverage
- Liquid Formula
- Matte Finish
- 8 hour or longer wear
- Amazing Color Selection for all skin tones
This foundation is really amazing. It covers so nicely and it isn't too thick. You must set this foundation with a powder. I like to set this foundation with the Lancome Powder Foundation. It does have a rose scent but that is usually in luxury products. The smell doesn't last long at all. Once applied to the skin the scent goes away. The color selection is amazing because they have the foundation colors in cool, neutral, and warm. This makes the foundation able to fit a large variety of undertones. I would buy the over and over again.

3. NARS All Day Luminous Foundation
- Price: $45
- Lightweight Liquid Formula
- Full Coverage
- Matte Finish
- 8 hour or longer wear
- Good Color Selection
This has become my everyday foundation. I love this foundation because it is so opaque. a few drops give such full coverage its like I'll never run out because I don't use that much. While I am happy with this color selection, because it acknowledges deeper skin tones, I will say the colors are a little off and when I say off I mean they do not match exactly to every skin tone. Which is natural but some people don't know that they can fix the color with a setting powder with some color to balance it out. My color is off a little but when I set it with my setting powder it looks perfect. This foundation has pink, yellow, peach, and red undertones so it appeals to most. I would definitely re purchase this prouduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment