Monday, January 18, 2016

DymondTresses Hair Review: Initial Review

So i have a hair review for you all today. The hair is from DymondTresses Inc. They sell a variety of extensions, closures, and frontals. The hair I got installed was a 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch, and a 16 inch lace closure. All of my hair is Malaysian straight. The hair came in beautiful silk bags with the company logo on them and handful of small diamonds inside the bag, for flair. Packaging is everything. My order came quick and came in a post mail envelope. The hair bundles are very thick and the wefts are perfect. I love this hair because of its luster and it can hold a curl amazingly. I bleached my hair and dyed it a pretty magenta/purple color. My hair looks different in the sunlight. The hair takes color well and didn't damage the hair at all. The hair was still thick and silky even after the bleaching process. Another perk is this hair doesn't tangle. I can run my fingers through it without any knots and it doesn't mat up near the nape of the neck. This is my first initial review and I have had the hair installed for about 3 days. I will have another review in about 2 or 3 weeks. Below are some pictures of my hair and the companies' information if you would like to purchase. Great prices, make sure you check them out ladies!*






Company Information:
Website: www.dymondtresses.com
Instagram: @dymondtresses
Twitter: @dymondtresses

For any questions you have please leave them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment