Friday, January 8, 2016

Best Drugstore Foundations for Oily Skin

1. Revlon Color Stay for Combo + Oily Skin
- Great Coverage
- Different formulas for all skin types
- Long wearing
- Good Color Selection
- Set with powder
- Dupe: Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation
- I apply this with my Real Techniques Expert Brush. I am in the color Cappuccino. There is nothing really negative for me to say about this foundation. I love it for all occasions and it always leaves me flawless. The Revlon setting powder doesn't really work for me so I use my Black Opal Loose Deluxe Luxury Finishing Powder.

2. L'Oreal Infalliable Foundation
- Nice Coverage
- Blendable
- Full Coverage
- Horrible color selection
- Setting with powder is optional
- Dupe: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- I apply this foundation with my Morphe M439, its a thick blendable consistency but I like buffing it in with a dense brush for a flawless application. I have to mix colors Soft Sable and Cocoa together and that sucks. I also hate that Cocoa is so orange and the darkest color. The main reason I hate mixing colors is because for a drugstore product it is pretty pricey ($13). Overall, the coverage and matte finish got me hooked. I set this with the Infalliable Powder in Cocoa which for some reaosn isn't orange.

3. Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation
- Nice coverage
- Long wearing
- Bad color selection
- Dupe: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
- I like to apply this foundation with my E.L.F Powder brush. This brush has a flat top and blends foundation nicely. I use the Maybelline Master Prime by FaceStudio primer (Blur and Smooth). The color selection is bad as well. There is only one shade darker but considering it is in the drugstore, I guess I should be grateful. I set this Translucent Fit Me Powder lightly so it doesn't wash me out in photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment